Why choose yachtBlue?
yachtBlue is a leading Brokerage Firm and Central Agency for selling your yacht.
What is a Central Agent?
A Central Agent is similar to that which is performed by the multiple listing agents in real estate. Once a Central Agent is selected, the seller is no longer obliged to speak with other brokers or prospects. Instead, the Central Agent manages the flow of information to and from all other appropriate brokers and agents, as well as members of the buying public. They will position the yacht in such a way to ensure maximum exposure, in the most appropriate markets in an effort to procure a sale.
A yachtBlue Central Agent, at all times, will represent the interests of the seller. Once negotiations are entered into, the Central Agent confirms the validity of the buyer and ensures that proper deposits are in place. In short, when an owner of a yacht chooses yachtBlue as a Central Agent, he has selected one individual to represent his interests and can expect the following assurances in return:
- 1 The Central Agent of yachtBlue will obtain full and complete knowledge of each yacht listed for sale. He will pay diligent attention to ensure that correct and detailed information is transmitted to other brokers, as well as to clients.
- 2 The Central Agent organizes for each yacht accurate and extensive listing specifications including: pictures, profile and general arrangement plans and where appropriate, brochures and a video. This information is disseminated throughout the industry on a worldwide basis and to all interested purchasers. Moreover, we continually update the appropriate audiences as information about the yacht changes (e.g. location, sales status, price, arrangements for inspection, etc.).
- 3 yachtBlue maintains full cooperation with all major brokerage firms and throughout the world. We communicate with these brokers and agents via a computer network (multiple listing services) as well as by direct mail, telephone, telefax and e-mail.
- 4 Your yachtBlue Central Agent will organize a continuous promotion program for the yacht with advertising in national and international publications. When possible, we introduce the vessel through special events to both the brokerage community and the buying public at large.
- 5 Our Central Agent will screen all requested inspections to assure a qualified purchaser and then organizes and coordinates all showing appointments directly with the vessel and its crew (unless otherwise determined by the owner).
- 6 yachtBlue Central Agency will prepare and/or assemble all purchase offers for the vessel and transmit them immediately to the owner in the appropriate form. More importantly, the Central Agent will ensure that all offers are complete in form and content.
Since there are many nuances to the appropriate and responsible representation of a yacht, we are always happy to discuss any questions or concerns you may have regarding this very significant role of yachtBlue in the marketing of your yacht. Please feel free to contact us in order to understand any further details and to have any questions answered.